Thursday, December 29, 2011

Down South Over Chrissy....

The family & I hit the road South to our home away from home at Gerroa on Christmas Day and we've been blessed with many waves in the first 3-4 days. With some solid NE Swell courtesy of some TC up north, Jake has been lucky to surf a couple of spots that don't break too often... Kiama Harbour one day & then Bendy Boat Ramp the next... Good mate Clats joined us for the run to Bendy and the boys lucked into some fun logging waves. I snapped a few digi shots of the session, shown below, but I've mostly been shooting film lately, thanks to my Mate DP's influence, and I'm frothing to get back to Sydney to get the shots from Kiama Harbour and Bendy developed... Rad logging days ahead, stay tuned!
As they say in The Hot Generation, we're "jazzed" and finding "new Jolly's" daily! Yew!


No comments:

Post a Comment