Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Vico Trip - High Tide Surfboards

I was lucky enough to get the opportunity to go to Victoria for the last week to stay with Jordie Brown, owner of High Tide Surfboards, Skenes Creek, Vico.
Our plan was to surf till we dropped , and mix that up with shaping me a few new boards.
Over the week we surfed Kennett River & Kennett Rivermouth ( so sick, with Killer Whales to boot ), The Elliot ( dodgiest place i have ever surfed ), Lorne Point, Apollo Bay Breakwall ( till 9.30pm under lights from the pier ), 13th Beach & Wye River.
I got to catch up for a few surfs with Oscar Lalor and his family and they were good enough to have us over for dinner 1 night.
We ended up shaping a new Log, a new HP and a new Shorty. Jordie is going to glass them and finish them off for me to pick up early in the new year. Can't wait to get my hands on them. Jordie's done an awesome job and they are gonna go sick!
Thanks Jordie for an awesome week, and thanks to Marley for sharing the couch with me, I'll be back sooner than you think.
Here's a few pics.
Jake


1 comment:

  1. Great work mate......enjoy every moment and cherish all of them.

    ReplyDelete